LIVING IN MALAYSIA
Malaysians are well known for their friendliness and the best way to experience life in Malaysia is to befriend the locals and explore the country with them. Malaysians have a strong sense of national identity and are always ready to help you discover the country. There is so much to experience in this melting pot of religions and ethnicities. Many colorful festivals and holidays such as Eid, Chinese New Year, Christmas and Deepavali are celebrated here. Having an ‘open house’ is a tradition during these festivities, where friends, family and neighbor’s are all welcome to drop by for the celebrations.
APPLYING FOR A STUDENT PASS
All international students must obtain a Student Pass, except for Diplomatic Pass holders and Malaysian Permanent Residents, in order to study at Brickfields Asia College, IACT College and Veritas University College.
The ISO will assist you with submitting your visa application. It is of utmost importance that you carefully follow the and read all information relating to the 9 step application process.
New Student Pass Application Process
- Submit all necessary documents and payments to ISO at Reliance College
- ISO will submit all documents and payments to EMGS
- Check application Status at Apply Now
- Supporting documents will be submitted to Immigration Department for approval
- Once your student pass application has been approved by the Immigration Department of Malaysia, ISO will notify you via email. You will also receive a copy of the Visa Approval Letter (VAL), a copy of Arrival Form and International Student Handbook. The VAL will be valid for 6 months. Apply for single entry visa (SEV), if applicable.
- Email us your arrival form, flight ticket and balance tuition fee payment proof slip – at least one week before departure
- Upon arrival, you must attend the post medical screening within 7 days of your arrival date.
- Submit your post medical slip and passport to ISO immediately.
- Your passport will be submitted to EMGS for the student pass sticker endorsement.