WHO IS THE EVENT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME FOR?
Individuals interested in planning and managing activities for education, entertainment or marketing. Individuals with experience in event planning or management who want a Diploma to increase their marketability. Outgoing people are best suited for event management.
TAKE COURSE LIKE
- Introduction to Event Management
- Computer Applications
- Event Marketing
- Mainstream English
- Event Design and Production
- Event Sponsorship and Fundraising
- Event Project Management
Students who complete this Diploma programme will know how to plan and manage all aspects of events, from managing meetings with clients to gathering feedback after the event. The basic skills of communication, problem solving, risk management, and customer relations can be applied to any private or corporate event from small wedding receptions to large professional conferences.
- Event Designer
- Event Producer
- Marketing & Events Coordinator
- Event Operations Manager
- Conferences, Meetings, Events and Conventions Organizer
- Entertainment Coordinator
- Technical Director
- Festival Site Manager
- Associate Director
- Exhibitions and Events Manager